Your initial appointment will begin with a thorough examination and consultation to explain your diagnosis and treatment options. In most cases, treatment can be performed on the same day as the consultation (unless only a consultation was specifically requested by you or your general dentist). A complex treatment plan or medical history may also limit the first appointment to an evaluation. A second appointment will be scheduled to provide treatment on another day.
Please provide the following information at your initial appointment:
- A list of any medications you take.
- The referral slip and any x-rays that may have been provided by your general dentist.
- Please bring all of your dental insurance information, if applicable.
Please alert our staff if you have a significant medical condition or allergy that may be of concern prior to treatment.
- High Blood Pressure
- Artificial Heart Valve and Joints
- Prescription Blood Thinners
- Any Other Medical Conditions
Please also inform us if you require any pre-med antibiotics prior to dental treatments as recommended by your dentist or physician.